- EDGAR & XBRL Filing with the SEC is the foundation of what we do.
- Simplify your process by using our expert document conversion services.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
XBRL TAGGING & FILING
RDG's core competency is full-service, detailed XBRL tagging in compliance with current SEC and U.S. GAAP or IFRS Taxonomies. Our XBRL Team of CPA's and Audit Professionals guide clients smoothly and efficiently through the filing process.
Research Data Group, Inc. assists more than 1,000 public companies throughout the year with the SEC Required Total Return Comparison (Corporate Performance Graph).
RDG can make this aspect of your Annual Report / 10-K compliance something simple and cost effective, while providing guaranteed SEC Compliant Total Return Calculations and licensed data from major markets.
Standard Service Package for the Performance Graph includes:
- Turn-around time of 72 hours or less
- Print-ready graph (available in multiple formats)
- Plot Point Table (Index & Company Values)
- Company Back-up Data
- Personalized, Experienced Service
EDGAR & XBRL Filing
RDG Filings offers expert EDGAR & XBRL conversion and filing services to individuals, corporations, and mutual funds required to file with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
XBRL services include tagging of Financials, notes to financials (with detailed tagging) in guaranteed compliance with the most current SEC regulations and U.S. GAAP or IFRS Taxonomies.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Top 6 SEC filing agents in the U.S.
- Top-ranked XBRL data-quality
- Compliant with SEC Taxonomies
- Flat-rate Annual Pricing available
Reports (10-Q, 10-K, 6-K, 8-K, 20-F, N-PX)
Registrations (S-1,2,3,4,6,8, SB-1,2, 424)
Proxies (14A, 14C)
Ownership Reports (Forms 3, 4, 5, 13D,G,F)
Forms 144, 13D, 13G and 13F
UpTick Data Technologies
UpTick Data Technologies is now a division of Research Data Group. UpTick proprietary natural language generating technology (NLG) offers unique, compliant and objective analysis for unlimited types of data sets.
UpTick's mission is to present information and ideas regarding the gathering of public source financial data and to apply rules based text generation to these data to derive rich commentary and news.
Having over 20 years’ experience with financial data and text generation technology, UpTick and RDG are in a unique position to work together to share our insight, perspective, and knowledge of data and technology fields to bring new use to big data.