RDG is the industry leader in performance graph services and provides more of these graphs than any other company in the United States (what is a performance graph?) All RDG calculations are done in accordance with SEC methodology. RDG performance graph services include:
- Largest selection of “published” indexes available
- Rapid turn-around time (including same-day delivery)
- Black & White or Full Color Available
- Re-evaluate the indexes that you are currently using and preview others
- Specialized peer group compilations & TSR data
- Powerful tool to increase Shareholder Value
All Research Data Group clients receive a copy of their performance graph, a total return data summary page for EDGAR Filing requirements and a company total return worksheet. The company total return worksheet contains all calculations including the number of shares purchased, dividend reinvestment on ex-dividend date (if dividends were paid), increase in number of shares owned, split-adjusted closing stock prices, split-adjusted per share dividend amounts, and year-end dollar values.
Self-constructed industry peer group clients receive a total return worksheet for each member of the peer group in addition to the peer group cumulative total return worksheet.
RDG also offers:
- Expert Consultation for Peer Group & Index Selection
- SEC Compliant Text at an additional cost
- High & Low Quarterly Prices (part of 10-K, Item 5 disclosure requirement)
- Monthly & Quarterly Updates